Wednesday, November 7, 2007





Countdown for Tour Events as of November 7,2007:

Number of Homestays at so far: 29


Number of times I've left something at a host family: 3 (not too bad)





Number of pick up lines from creepy janitors at churches: 3


Number of times I've been asked what brought me to do this work, my major and where I'm from: Way too many to count


Number of times someones mistaked the girls for boys: 3



Number of hugs recieved from kids: 28-30 per day!






Number of host families who wanted me to let them break the rules: A lot!


Number of bad host family stays: 1


Number of times boys fought over who carries my things: at least once every day!



Number of ugly, torn or wayyy too big clothes tossed: dozens


Number of times God has blessed our Group in huge ways: 4


Number of times I've packed my bag, dragged it to the back of the bus, then loaded other kids' bags: 48


Number of lost teeth: 15


Number of kids that have grown over two inches since getting here: 3






No comments: